InCREA Foundation, Poland
inCREA Foundation was established to support schools, universities and other teaching institutions in creation of innovative solutions in development, research and social impact projects. Its main objective is to improve the quality of education by designing customized educational models and adjusting them to the adaptability of each institution.
The Foundation carries out its objectives mainly through:
- disseminating good practices in digital tools, handbooks and methodologies that facilitate the modernisation of educational processes;
- creating educational bridges between institutions from different countries in order to exchange experiences and design universal support programmes;
- organisation of courses improving skills and qualifications of teaching staff, including international ones;
- working with organizations from rural areas and small towns and conducting compensatory and integration classes for students and other target groups at risk of social exclusion;
- organisation of international mobility for students and teaching staff.